- The calculations show that thorium based fuel has similar behavior as uranium fuel has in PWRs.
- Investigation on thorium body content for partial workers in Shanghai mantle factory
- Compared to uranium, thorium is far more abundant as well as much more energydense.
- The Determination of Trace Uranium and Thorium in Coal Fly Ash by Isotope Dilution Mass Spectrometric Method
- a soft silvery-white tetravalent radioactive metallic element; isotope 232 is used as a power source in nuclear reactors; occurs in thorite and in monazite sands