- It was impossible for him to conceal the superficiality of his knowledge.
- His assessment only serves to demonstrate the superficiality of the judgements we make when we first meet people.
- Differentiantion of symptoms and signs thingking method of current famous doctor of traditional Chinese medicine about superficiality excess syndrome of coronary heart disease
- So there's a certain amount of superficiality in that data.
- 而这些数据 比较肤浅
- Its superficiality and banality could be interpreted as a critique of shopping.
- He exaggerates the superficiality of their current affairs programmes.
- With the cognitive impairment aggravating, the syndrome of asthenia in origin and asthenia in superficiality was more obviously.
- We seem to forget this and become totally caught up in the superficiality of knowledge.
- 我们似乎忘记了这点, 而变得完全沉湎于知识的肤浅中。
- lack of depth of knowledge or thought or feeling
- shallowness in terms of affecting only surface layers of something;
"he ignored the wound because of its superficiality"