- Nigeria has an effective drug for tackling sickle cell anemia.
- devote greater efforts to tackling root causes
- The man tackling the drawback of the brackets runs a slack snack business.
- The emphasis is on knowing why you are doing math before tackling calculations, says Lia Crawford, Hillsborough County Schools elementary math supervisor.
- Once the ailment is diagnosed as stressrelated, then theres the question of tackling the underlying issues.
- And we have a tradition here of tackling new challenges, adapting to new circumstances, seizing new opportunities.
- Insulate against the cold, keep your foot warm and comfortable while tackling extreme conditions.
- be capable of tackling key research topics
- The role of the United Nations in facing and tackling these phenomena is of paramount importance.
- I felt ashamed for the callousness of the government in tackling land speculation.
- 对于政府处理地产投机态度麻木不仁, 我引以为耻。
- We must adhere to the principle of addressing both symptoms and root causes of corruption and taking comprehensive measures to rectify both while devoting greater efforts gradually to tackling the latter.
- GS How would you go about tackling Asia then
- accept as a challenge
- put a harness
- seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball