- Background Injuries to the anterior cruciate ligament are the most common surgically treated knee ligament injury.
- They convince him to surgically alter his appearance and disappear into a new life.
- 他们使他下决心去做整容手术, 然后重新开始新生活。
- Transient Compensatory Hypertrophy and Limited Regeneration of the Surgically Removed Rat Ventral Prostate
- Allergic fungal sinusitis is treated surgically and with steroid therapy.
- After a period of healing, the implant is surgically uncovered for the insertion of an abutment.
- The blastocyst is then surgically introduced into the uterus of a foster mother.
- Their veterinarian said he thought the dog had cataracts that might be surgically removed.
- Not too shabby for a guy with a surgically fused knee.
- in a surgical manner; by means of surgery;